Self guided tours 7 day Salento
Would you like the sea? This biketour is perfect for you because Salento area has the best sea landscapes of Italy. Are you ready? Book today ;)
Singular path between two seas, for lovers of Baroque art and for those who want to discover the fascinating natural heritage coast of Salento, and the undeniable charm of a land rich in traditions and folklore. Itinerary exciting and unique for coastlines marked by long, sandy beaches and rocky coves unique in their kind. Almost totally flat, this tour is considerably easier and therefore within reach of anyone.
Euro 1050/pax (double occupancy)
Single room Euro 1380/pax
Discount for groups starting from 4 people
1° day – no bike
Independent arrival in Lecce in the hotel
meeting h 15.00 briefing, bike fitting
2° day – 45 km
Lecce > Acaya > Torre dell'Orso > Laghi Alimini > Otranto
3° day — 50 km
Otranto > Cava Bauxite > Castro > S. Cesarea Terme > Tricase Porto > Leuca
4° day – 55 km
Leuca > Acquarica del Capo > Torre S. Giovanni > Gallipoli
5° day — 45 km
Gallipoli > Galatina > Galatone > Nardò > Porto Selvaggio
6° day — 45 km
Porto Selvaggio > Porto Cesareo > Leverano > Lecce
7° day — no bike
End of holiday or extension
- All accomodations in hotel 4* with breakfasts.
- Bike rental Specialized (or similar brand).
- Ortlieb bags, one handlebar and one side.
- Kit safety and repair tools.
- Transfer luggage from hotel to hotel.
- Phone assistance (English/Spanish).
- GPS for bike with pre-charged routes (or, in alternative, GPX file).
- Smart road book e infos for the places to visit.
- Medical and luggage insurance.
- Meals as examples lunches, packed lunches and dinners.
- Any taxes where applicable.
- Picking from airports and returns.
Click and download your plan, see below!
Visit also our ten days Full Puglia, the best of